As mentioned in a recent Times Picayune article, Professor Hiroko Kusuda will participate in an immigration CLE event this September. Participants will receive six hours of free continuing legal education credit.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Summer Opportunity: 2019 Access to Justice Tech Fellows Program
- Career Opportunity: American Civil Liberties Union of Louisiana, 2019 Racial Justice Fellow
- Career Opportunity: The Pro Bono Project, Staff Attorney- Successions and Advance Directives
- Career Opportunity: Civil Liberties Defense Center, Associate Activist Attorney
- Summer Internship Opportunity: Legal Services Center of Harvard Law School