The Legal Division of the Office of the Clerk, U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit, is seeking a highly qualified attorney for the court’s Legal Fellows Program. Participation in the Program offers a valuable opportunity for attorneys interested in federal practice to develop appellate litigation skills and obtain first-hand knowledge of how the court operates. Because the caseload of the D.C. Circuit involves diverse areas of federal law, fellows will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of cases.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Fellowship Opportunity: The Jerome N. Frank Legal Services Organization of Yale Law School
- Fellowship Opportunity: The Louisiana Capital Assistance Center
- Peggy Browning Fellowship Applications Now Being Accepted
- Student Job Opportunity: Student Worker for Judicial Administrator’s Office
- Career Opportunities: Transgender Law Center, Attorney Positions