The Legal Division of the Office of the Clerk, U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit, is seeking a highly qualified attorney for the court’s Legal Fellows Program. Participation in the Program offers a valuable opportunity for attorneys interested in federal practice to develop appellate litigation skills and obtain first-hand knowledge of how the court operates. Because the caseload of the D.C. Circuit involves diverse areas of federal law, fellows will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of cases.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, Staff Attorney (BR office)
- Career Opportunity: Innovation Law Lab, Staff Attorney
- Career Opportunities: Acadiana Legal Services
- Career Opportunities: Southern Poverty Law Center, Florida Offices
- Career Opportunity: Coalition of Immokalee Workers (CIW), Deputy General Counsel