Human Rights Watch (“HRW”) is seeking a Senior National Security Counsel for its US Program to investigate, analyze, and advocate against human rights abuses related to US national security laws, policies and practices. The Counsel will report to the Deputy Director of the US Program. The position may be based in one of HRW’s offices in New York or Washington, DC.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Fellowship Opportunity: The Jerome N. Frank Legal Services Organization of Yale Law School
- Fellowship Opportunity: The Louisiana Capital Assistance Center
- Peggy Browning Fellowship Applications Now Being Accepted
- Student Job Opportunity: Student Worker for Judicial Administrator’s Office
- Career Opportunities: Transgender Law Center, Attorney Positions