Human Rights Watch (“HRW”) is seeking a Senior National Security Counsel for its US Program to investigate, analyze, and advocate against human rights abuses related to US national security laws, policies and practices. The Counsel will report to the Deputy Director of the US Program. The position may be based in one of HRW’s offices in New York or Washington, DC.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: Miami Law Human Rights Law Clinic, Lecturer/Practitioner-in Residence & Program Manager
- LSBA Access to Justice Department: LIFT Incubator Project
- Paid Legal Internship at If/When/How in Oakland
- Career Opportunity: New Orleans Independent Police Monitor, Attorney I
- Career Opportunity: Advocacy Center, Director of Community Advocacy