The Honors Program in the Office of the Solicitor at the U.S. Department of Labor provides challenging professional opportunities for outstanding law school graduates. Honors Program attorneys work in the Solicitor’s Office either at the department’s headquarters in Washington, D.C., or in one of nine regional offices, gaining exposure to a broad range of substantive legal work in one of the government’s preeminent legal offices. Learn More>>>
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, Staff Attorney (BR office)
- Career Opportunity: Innovation Law Lab, Staff Attorney
- Career Opportunities: Acadiana Legal Services
- Career Opportunities: Southern Poverty Law Center, Florida Offices
- Career Opportunity: Coalition of Immokalee Workers (CIW), Deputy General Counsel