The Honors Program in the Office of the Solicitor at the U.S. Department of Labor provides challenging professional opportunities for outstanding law school graduates. Honors Program attorneys work in the Solicitor’s Office either at the department’s headquarters in Washington, D.C., or in one of nine regional offices, gaining exposure to a broad range of substantive legal work in one of the government’s preeminent legal offices. Learn More>>>
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: Civil Liberties Defense Center, Associate Activist Attorney
- Summer Internship Opportunity: Legal Services Center of Harvard Law School
- Career Opportunities: Southern Poverty Law Center, Senior Staff Attorney and Outreach Paralegal
- Job Opportunity: Louisiana State Bar Association’s Access to Justice Dept., Administrative Assistant
- Louisiana Appleseed Hosting Free Immigration Court CLE