Equal Justice Works, in partnership with Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc. (CLINIC), Kids in Need of Defense (KIND), and the U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants (USCRI), will receive $1.2 million—more than half of the total funding—to deploy 55 full-time Members (45 lawyers and 10 paralegals) to provide legal representation to unaccompanied children, build pro bono capacity to support that population, and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of immigration courts in the locations in which members will serve.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunities: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, Staff Attorneys
- Career Opportunity: Homeless Persons Representation Project
- Career Opportunity: New York Civil Liberties Union, Legal Director
- Incubator Program at Loyola’s College of Law Accepting Applications
- Career Opportunity: Center for Constitutional Rights, Advocacy Director