The Legal Clinic seeks to hire an attorney to serve as project manager for a new, multi-organization, DC Human Right to Housing Initiative. This Initiative emerged from collaboration among the DC Access to Justice Commission, the DC Bar Pro Bono Program and a number of DC legal services providers who recognized that securing safe, affordable and accessible housing for all DC residents requires a multi-faceted and coordinated advocacy campaign with a diverse group of stakeholders. The Initiative will use the framework of the human right to housing (i.e. legal security of tenure, affordability, habitability, accessibility) to develop and implement strategic priorities for legal advocacy. The position announcement is available here.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunities: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, Staff Attorneys
- Career Opportunity: Homeless Persons Representation Project
- Career Opportunity: New York Civil Liberties Union, Legal Director
- Incubator Program at Loyola’s College of Law Accepting Applications
- Career Opportunity: Center for Constitutional Rights, Advocacy Director