The Legal Clinic seeks to hire an attorney to serve as project manager for a new, multi-organization, DC Human Right to Housing Initiative. This Initiative emerged from collaboration among the DC Access to Justice Commission, the DC Bar Pro Bono Program and a number of DC legal services providers who recognized that securing safe, affordable and accessible housing for all DC residents requires a multi-faceted and coordinated advocacy campaign with a diverse group of stakeholders. The Initiative will use the framework of the human right to housing (i.e. legal security of tenure, affordability, habitability, accessibility) to develop and implement strategic priorities for legal advocacy. The position announcement is available here.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Fellowship Opportunity: The Jerome N. Frank Legal Services Organization of Yale Law School
- Fellowship Opportunity: The Louisiana Capital Assistance Center
- Peggy Browning Fellowship Applications Now Being Accepted
- Student Job Opportunity: Student Worker for Judicial Administrator’s Office
- Career Opportunities: Transgender Law Center, Attorney Positions