The Legal Clinic seeks to hire an attorney to serve as project manager for a new, multi-organization, DC Human Right to Housing Initiative. This Initiative emerged from collaboration among the DC Access to Justice Commission, the DC Bar Pro Bono Program and a number of DC legal services providers who recognized that securing safe, affordable and accessible housing for all DC residents requires a multi-faceted and coordinated advocacy campaign with a diverse group of stakeholders. The Initiative will use the framework of the human right to housing (i.e. legal security of tenure, affordability, habitability, accessibility) to develop and implement strategic priorities for legal advocacy. The position announcement is available here.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: Miami Law Human Rights Law Clinic, Lecturer/Practitioner-in Residence & Program Manager
- LSBA Access to Justice Department: LIFT Incubator Project
- Paid Legal Internship at If/When/How in Oakland
- Career Opportunity: New Orleans Independent Police Monitor, Attorney I
- Career Opportunity: Advocacy Center, Director of Community Advocacy