The Advocate highlighted the work of our Family Law Clinic in the recent article, Abilities: Loyola program offers help as teens with disabilities near adulthood. Kudos to our Clinical Professor, Cheryl Buchert, and Student Practitioners, Lindsey Soboul and Caitlin Smitherman!
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, Staff Attorney (BR office)
- Career Opportunity: Innovation Law Lab, Staff Attorney
- Career Opportunities: Acadiana Legal Services
- Career Opportunities: Southern Poverty Law Center, Florida Offices
- Career Opportunity: Coalition of Immokalee Workers (CIW), Deputy General Counsel