The NOLA Defender featured an article on the new Social Justice Certificate. Read the full story>>>
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Peggy Browning Fellowship Applications Now Being Accepted
- Student Job Opportunity: Student Worker for Judicial Administrator’s Office
- Career Opportunities: Transgender Law Center, Attorney Positions
- Jobs and Internships in Philadelphia DA Office
- Career Opportunity: ACLU of Louisiana, Executive Director