The Gillis Long Poverty Law Center is accepting applications for the summer internship program! If you have questions about program guidelines, please contact Christina Luwisch at email@example.com for additional information.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Summer Internship Opportunity: Jerome N. Frank Legal Services Organization of Yale Law School
- Capital Post-Conviction Project of Louisiana (CPCPL) Is Hiring
- LIFT Legal Incubator Program Accepting Applications
- James Forman, Jr. Presenting at Dillard University
- Career Opportunities: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, Staff Attorneys