International Senior Lawyers Project is looking for the pro bono assistance of two legal volunteers: one, a lawyer trained in Community Lawyering and a second who is a clinical law professor with significant expertise in environmental law for a project with a graduate-level law clinic in the Philippines. We are particularly interested in finding lawyers with expertise as to the impacts of environmental issues on marginalized communities (e.g., farmers, fisherfolk, etc.), and a background working on community-driven initiatives. The volunteer would help faculty develop the clinical programs at the school (no teaching). The approximately 6 week project would ideally begin in mid- to late May and run through June, depending on the availability of the volunteer. Travel, accommodation and other costs would be provided for. For additional information please contact Andra Moss at ISLP (firstname.lastname@example.org)
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: Miami Law Human Rights Law Clinic, Lecturer/Practitioner-in Residence & Program Manager
- LSBA Access to Justice Department: LIFT Incubator Project
- Paid Legal Internship at If/When/How in Oakland
- Career Opportunity: New Orleans Independent Police Monitor, Attorney I
- Career Opportunity: Advocacy Center, Director of Community Advocacy