An unprecedented collection of drug policy stakeholders – including judges, elected officials, public health workers, law enforcement, and community advocates – will come together to chart a new course for Louisiana’s drug policies at New Directions New Orleans on Thursday, April 2, 2015 from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. at Dillard University. Learn More>>>
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Volunteer Opportunity: New Orleans Bulldog Rescue
- Career Opportunity: Louisiana Appleseed, Executive Director
- Career Opportunity: Louisiana Capital Assistance Center, Mitigation Investigator
- AmeriCorps Opportunity: The Pro Bono Project
- Career Opportunities: Civil Rights Corps, Operations Manager and Supervising Attorney