An unprecedented collection of drug policy stakeholders – including judges, elected officials, public health workers, law enforcement, and community advocates – will come together to chart a new course for Louisiana’s drug policies at New Directions New Orleans on Thursday, April 2, 2015 from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. at Dillard University. Learn More>>>
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: Miami Law Human Rights Law Clinic, Lecturer/Practitioner-in Residence & Program Manager
- LSBA Access to Justice Department: LIFT Incubator Project
- Paid Legal Internship at If/When/How in Oakland
- Career Opportunity: New Orleans Independent Police Monitor, Attorney I
- Career Opportunity: Advocacy Center, Director of Community Advocacy