An unprecedented collection of drug policy stakeholders – including judges, elected officials, public health workers, law enforcement, and community advocates – will come together to chart a new course for Louisiana’s drug policies at New Directions New Orleans on Thursday, April 2, 2015 from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. at Dillard University. Learn More>>>
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: Law Office of William Most, Associate
- Peggy Browning Fund Adds Another New Fellowship
- Career Opportunity: ACLU of Louisiana, Immigration Detention Attorney
- Career Opportunity: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, Staff Attorney (Houma Office)
- Career Opportunity: ACLU of Louisiana, Legal Director