The Torture Abolition and Survivors Support Coalition (TASSC International), located in Washington, DC, seeks a licensed attorney to represent asylum applicants and lead outreach efforts to other DC organizations in an effort to educate more DC residents about the asylum process and the services that TASSC provides.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Fellowship Opportunity: The Jerome N. Frank Legal Services Organization of Yale Law School
- Fellowship Opportunity: The Louisiana Capital Assistance Center
- Peggy Browning Fellowship Applications Now Being Accepted
- Student Job Opportunity: Student Worker for Judicial Administrator’s Office
- Career Opportunities: Transgender Law Center, Attorney Positions