The Torture Abolition and Survivors Support Coalition (TASSC International), located in Washington, DC, seeks a licensed attorney to represent asylum applicants and lead outreach efforts to other DC organizations in an effort to educate more DC residents about the asylum process and the services that TASSC provides.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Peggy Browning Fund Adds Another New Fellowship
- Career Opportunity: ACLU of Louisiana, Immigration Detention Attorney
- Career Opportunity: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, Staff Attorney (Houma Office)
- Career Opportunity: ACLU of Louisiana, Legal Director
- Career Opportunities: New Orleans Workers’ Center for Racial Justice