The Torture Abolition and Survivors Support Coalition (TASSC International), located in Washington, DC, seeks a licensed attorney to represent asylum applicants and lead outreach efforts to other DC organizations in an effort to educate more DC residents about the asylum process and the services that TASSC provides.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: Movement Law Lab, Managing Director
- Career Opportunity: The Center for Protest Law and Litigation, Staff Attorney
- Fellowship Opportunity: The Sustainable Economies Law Center
- Career Opportunity: SLLS, VOCA Staff Attorney
- Career Opportunity: The Louisiana Budget Project, Safety Net Policy Advocate