The Torture Abolition and Survivors Support Coalition (TASSC International), located in Washington, DC, seeks a licensed attorney to represent asylum applicants and lead outreach efforts to other DC organizations in an effort to educate more DC residents about the asylum process and the services that TASSC provides.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunities: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, Staff Attorney and Volunteer Coordinator
- Career Opportunities: CrescentCare Legal Services, Senior Attorney and Staff Attorney
- Career Opportunity: Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, Program Director- Advocacy Center
- Career Opportunity: Human Rights Watch, Senior Research and Advocate on Poverty & Inequality
- Career Opportunities: Transgender Law Center