BayLegal is looking for a proven leader with the vision and talent to promote our mission and work with staff to ensure the delivery of quality legal assistance consistent with the American Bar Association’s Standards for Provision of Civil Legal Aid. Applicants should have a demonstrated commitment to equal access to justice and making a positive difference in the lives of clients and their communities. Managing Attorneys are mentors; prevent and solve problems; seek to improve the office and organization; and motivate staff to effectively advocate before the court, administrative agencies, policy makers, and community forums. This position will supervise a staff of 2-4 full time employees.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: Miami Law Human Rights Law Clinic, Lecturer/Practitioner-in Residence & Program Manager
- LSBA Access to Justice Department: LIFT Incubator Project
- Paid Legal Internship at If/When/How in Oakland
- Career Opportunity: New Orleans Independent Police Monitor, Attorney I
- Career Opportunity: Advocacy Center, Director of Community Advocacy