The Justice & Accountability Center of Louisiana is looking to hire a contract attorney for up to $2,500/mo for a minimum of one and maximum of three months. Attorney should be familiar with expungement law and be able to close cases quickly. Expected workload likely limited to existing clients, approximately 50 cases per month. Please contact Adrienne Wheeler at Adrienne@JACLouisiana or call 504-322-4050 for more information or to apply. Immediate hire.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, Staff Attorney (BR office)
- Career Opportunity: Innovation Law Lab, Staff Attorney
- Career Opportunities: Acadiana Legal Services
- Career Opportunities: Southern Poverty Law Center, Florida Offices
- Career Opportunity: Coalition of Immokalee Workers (CIW), Deputy General Counsel