The Georgia Asylum & Immigration Network (GAIN), a nonprofit organization that provides free legal representation in immigration matters to persecuted asylum seekers and immigrant victims of human trafficking, domestic violence and sexual assault, is seeking an Asylum Attorney to supervise and run our organization’s Asylum Project.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunities: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, Staff Attorney and Volunteer Coordinator
- Career Opportunities: CrescentCare Legal Services, Senior Attorney and Staff Attorney
- Career Opportunity: Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, Program Director- Advocacy Center
- Career Opportunity: Human Rights Watch, Senior Research and Advocate on Poverty & Inequality
- Career Opportunities: Transgender Law Center