The Georgia Asylum & Immigration Network (GAIN), a nonprofit organization that provides free legal representation in immigration matters to persecuted asylum seekers and immigrant victims of human trafficking, domestic violence and sexual assault, is seeking an Asylum Attorney to supervise and run our organization’s Asylum Project.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Summer Internship Opportunity: Jerome N. Frank Legal Services Organization of Yale Law School
- Capital Post-Conviction Project of Louisiana (CPCPL) Is Hiring
- LIFT Legal Incubator Program Accepting Applications
- James Forman, Jr. Presenting at Dillard University
- Career Opportunities: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, Staff Attorneys