The Georgia Asylum & Immigration Network (GAIN), a nonprofit organization that provides free legal representation in immigration matters to persecuted asylum seekers and immigrant victims of human trafficking, domestic violence and sexual assault, is seeking an Asylum Attorney to supervise and run our organization’s Asylum Project.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, Staff Attorney (BR office)
- Career Opportunity: Innovation Law Lab, Staff Attorney
- Career Opportunities: Acadiana Legal Services
- Career Opportunities: Southern Poverty Law Center, Florida Offices
- Career Opportunity: Coalition of Immokalee Workers (CIW), Deputy General Counsel