Accountability Counsel seeks Policy Fellows to work in their Washington, D.C. office. Positions are unpaid, though academic credit may be arranged.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunities: Civil Rights Corps, Operations Manager and Supervising Attorney
- Internship Opportunity: Louisiana State Bar Association, Suit Up for the Future
- Inside Out: Reflections on Incarceration in Louisiana, Opening Reception
- John R. Justice Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Opportunities: Southern Poverty Law Center