Centro de los Derechos del Migrante, Inc. (CDM) has begun a search for a new Legal Director. The Legal Director, based in the Mexico City office, will oversee CDM’s Legal Program, providing direct legal services to low-wage migrant workers, supporting strategic litigation, and providing litigation support to U.S. attorneys with Mexico-based clients.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunities: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, Staff Attorneys
- Career Opportunity: Homeless Persons Representation Project
- Career Opportunity: New York Civil Liberties Union, Legal Director
- Incubator Program at Loyola’s College of Law Accepting Applications
- Career Opportunity: Center for Constitutional Rights, Advocacy Director