Centro de los Derechos del Migrante, Inc. (CDM) has begun a search for a new Legal Director. The Legal Director, based in the Mexico City office, will oversee CDM’s Legal Program, providing direct legal services to low-wage migrant workers, supporting strategic litigation, and providing litigation support to U.S. attorneys with Mexico-based clients.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Summer Opportunity: 2019 Access to Justice Tech Fellows Program
- Career Opportunity: American Civil Liberties Union of Louisiana, 2019 Racial Justice Fellow
- Career Opportunity: The Pro Bono Project, Staff Attorney- Successions and Advance Directives
- Career Opportunity: Civil Liberties Defense Center, Associate Activist Attorney
- Summer Internship Opportunity: Legal Services Center of Harvard Law School