Centro de los Derechos del Migrante, Inc. (CDM) has begun a search for a new Legal Director. The Legal Director, based in the Mexico City office, will oversee CDM’s Legal Program, providing direct legal services to low-wage migrant workers, supporting strategic litigation, and providing litigation support to U.S. attorneys with Mexico-based clients.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: Civil Liberties Defense Center, Associate Activist Attorney
- Summer Internship Opportunity: Legal Services Center of Harvard Law School
- Career Opportunities: Southern Poverty Law Center, Senior Staff Attorney and Outreach Paralegal
- Job Opportunity: Louisiana State Bar Association’s Access to Justice Dept., Administrative Assistant
- Louisiana Appleseed Hosting Free Immigration Court CLE