Legal Services of Greater Miami, Inc. is hiring an attorney for its Community and Economic Development (CED) unit. The CED unit assists eligible non‐profit corporations and community groups in creating and preserving affordable housing in Miami‐Dade County.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunities: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, Staff Attorneys
- Career Opportunity: Homeless Persons Representation Project
- Career Opportunity: New York Civil Liberties Union, Legal Director
- Incubator Program at Loyola’s College of Law Accepting Applications
- Career Opportunity: Center for Constitutional Rights, Advocacy Director