Loyola College of Law graduates employed in qualifying public service positions may now apply for the Loan Repayment Assistance Program. Learn more and apply at www.loyno.edu/gillislong.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: The Promise of Justice Initiative, Staff Attorney
- Career Opportunity: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, Staff Attorney
- JAC Seeking Skadden Fellow Applicant
- Career Opportunity: Massachusetts Law Reform Institute, Racial Equity & Justice Attorney
- Career Opportunity: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, Domestic Violence Project Staff Attorney