Loyola College of Law graduates employed in qualifying public service positions may now apply for the Loan Repayment Assistance Program. Learn more and apply at www.loyno.edu/gillislong.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Job Opportunity: Louisiana State Bar Association’s Access to Justice Dept., Administrative Assistant
- Louisiana Appleseed Hosting Free Immigration Court CLE
- Career Opportunity: Institute for Justice & Democracy in Haiti
- John R. Justice Student Loan Repayment Program
- Internship Opportunity: Southern Poverty Law Center, 2019 Summer SIFI Bilingual Legal Intern