Animal Legal Defense Fund is hiring legal interns for summer 2016! Internships are available in our Litigation & Criminal Justice Programs. Please find the description on the webpages below and share with your students.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Volunteer Opportunity: New Orleans Bulldog Rescue
- Career Opportunity: Louisiana Appleseed, Executive Director
- Career Opportunity: Louisiana Capital Assistance Center, Mitigation Investigator
- AmeriCorps Opportunity: The Pro Bono Project
- Career Opportunities: Civil Rights Corps, Operations Manager and Supervising Attorney