AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Peggy Browning Fund Adds Another New Fellowship
- Career Opportunity: ACLU of Louisiana, Immigration Detention Attorney
- Career Opportunity: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, Staff Attorney (Houma Office)
- Career Opportunity: ACLU of Louisiana, Legal Director
- Career Opportunities: New Orleans Workers’ Center for Racial Justice
This entry was posted on October 14th, 2015