The 2016 Application Loan Cycle will open on Monday, February 29, 2016. The deadline for application submissions is Monday, March 28, 2016 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time. Learn More>>>
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Upcoming Event: Justice for Trafficking Victims: Criminal Restitution and Civil Remedies
- Job Opportunity: Appalachian Research and Defense Fund of Kentucky, Inc., 2018 Summer Law Clerkships
- Upcoming Event: Surviving Solitary
- Internship Opportunity: Southern Poverty Law Center, Southeast Immigrant Freedom Initiative
- Columbia Law School’s Human Rights Institute, Practitioner-in-Residence Program