The 2016 Application Loan Cycle will open on Monday, February 29, 2016. The deadline for application submissions is Monday, March 28, 2016 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time. Learn More>>>
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Peggy Browning Fund Adds Another New Fellowship
- Career Opportunity: ACLU of Louisiana, Immigration Detention Attorney
- Career Opportunity: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, Staff Attorney (Houma Office)
- Career Opportunity: ACLU of Louisiana, Legal Director
- Career Opportunities: New Orleans Workers’ Center for Racial Justice