Northwest Immigrant Rights Project (NWIRP) is hiring for an attorney position in our Tacoma, WA office. This position will provide direct legal assistance and services under the Legal Orientation Program (LOP) to individuals detained at the Northwest Detention Center.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunities: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, Staff Attorneys
- Career Opportunity: Homeless Persons Representation Project
- Career Opportunity: New York Civil Liberties Union, Legal Director
- Incubator Program at Loyola’s College of Law Accepting Applications
- Career Opportunity: Center for Constitutional Rights, Advocacy Director