Lift Louisiana seeks a temporary, part-time, paid Legal Research Associate to work from October 2016 through May 2017 for an average of 10-15 hours per week, excluding holidays. The Legal Research Associate will assist our team with legal advocacy research and program development. We are looking for a candidate excited to conduct research and analyze policies to advance reproductive health care access for women who are incarcerated in municipal and state institutions in Louisiana. This position is ideal for a third year law student.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunities: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, Staff Attorneys
- Career Opportunity: Homeless Persons Representation Project
- Career Opportunity: New York Civil Liberties Union, Legal Director
- Incubator Program at Loyola’s College of Law Accepting Applications
- Career Opportunity: Center for Constitutional Rights, Advocacy Director