Center for Constitutional Rights seeks a dynamic, creative Staff Attorney with 4-7 years of litigation experience. While this attorney may ultimately work on a broad range of the Center’s litigation and advocacy campaigns, CCR seeks an attorney with experience and/or interest in issues emerging in our work on racial justice, immigrants’ rights, economic justice, gender justice, and in support of Black Lives Matter and Palestinian human rights movements. The attorney should have strong litigation skills, preferably experience in federal court, as well as experience in non-legal advocacy methodologies, including an ability to work alongside social/political movements and impacted communities. Familiarity with international human rights mechanisms and non-English language skills are a plus.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Volunteer Opportunity: New Orleans Bulldog Rescue
- Career Opportunity: Louisiana Appleseed, Executive Director
- Career Opportunity: Louisiana Capital Assistance Center, Mitigation Investigator
- AmeriCorps Opportunity: The Pro Bono Project
- Career Opportunities: Civil Rights Corps, Operations Manager and Supervising Attorney