Major Terrance J. Reese USMC manages and provides professional development to all the 500 plus lawyers in the US Marine Corps. A 2005 graduate of Loyola Law, Major Reese is Deputy Branch Head of Plans and Innovations for the USMC. His office is in the Pentagon. His most vivid memories of law school include his time in the criminal Defense law clinic.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Upcoming Event: Justice for Trafficking Victims: Criminal Restitution and Civil Remedies
- Job Opportunity: Appalachian Research and Defense Fund of Kentucky, Inc., 2018 Summer Law Clerkships
- Upcoming Event: Surviving Solitary
- Internship Opportunity: Southern Poverty Law Center, Southeast Immigrant Freedom Initiative
- Columbia Law School’s Human Rights Institute, Practitioner-in-Residence Program