Major Terrance J. Reese USMC manages and provides professional development to all the 500 plus lawyers in the US Marine Corps. A 2005 graduate of Loyola Law, Major Reese is Deputy Branch Head of Plans and Innovations for the USMC. His office is in the Pentagon. His most vivid memories of law school include his time in the criminal Defense law clinic.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Upcoming Webinar: Center for Constitutional Rights presents “Doing the Right Thing: Working in Public Interest Law”
- Fellowship Opportunity: U.S. Department of State, Veterans Innovation Partnership Fellowship
- Career Opportunity: The Bronx Defenders, Staff Attorney
- Career Opportunity: CrescentCare Legal Services, Staff Attorney
- Career Opportunity: UCLA School of Law, Associate Director of the Veterans Justice Clinic