Major Terrance J. Reese USMC manages and provides professional development to all the 500 plus lawyers in the US Marine Corps. A 2005 graduate of Loyola Law, Major Reese is Deputy Branch Head of Plans and Innovations for the USMC. His office is in the Pentagon. His most vivid memories of law school include his time in the criminal Defense law clinic.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunities: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, Staff Attorneys
- Career Opportunity: Homeless Persons Representation Project
- Career Opportunity: New York Civil Liberties Union, Legal Director
- Incubator Program at Loyola’s College of Law Accepting Applications
- Career Opportunity: Center for Constitutional Rights, Advocacy Director