Major Terrance J. Reese USMC manages and provides professional development to all the 500 plus lawyers in the US Marine Corps. A 2005 graduate of Loyola Law, Major Reese is Deputy Branch Head of Plans and Innovations for the USMC. His office is in the Pentagon. His most vivid memories of law school include his time in the criminal Defense law clinic.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, Staff Attorney (BR office)
- Career Opportunity: Innovation Law Lab, Staff Attorney
- Career Opportunities: Acadiana Legal Services
- Career Opportunities: Southern Poverty Law Center, Florida Offices
- Career Opportunity: Coalition of Immokalee Workers (CIW), Deputy General Counsel