Join the FBA Civil Rights Law Section, in partnership with the New Orleans Chapter,
for the first—and soon to be annual—Civil Rights Étouffée CLE in New Orleans on
Friday April, 7, 2107 from 8:30am – 5:00pm CDT.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Volunteer Opportunity: New Orleans Bulldog Rescue
- Career Opportunity: Louisiana Appleseed, Executive Director
- Career Opportunity: Louisiana Capital Assistance Center, Mitigation Investigator
- AmeriCorps Opportunity: The Pro Bono Project
- Career Opportunities: Civil Rights Corps, Operations Manager and Supervising Attorney