Join the FBA Civil Rights Law Section, in partnership with the New Orleans Chapter,
for the first—and soon to be annual—Civil Rights Étouffée CLE in New Orleans on
Friday April, 7, 2107 from 8:30am – 5:00pm CDT.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: Miami Law Human Rights Law Clinic, Lecturer/Practitioner-in Residence & Program Manager
- LSBA Access to Justice Department: LIFT Incubator Project
- Paid Legal Internship at If/When/How in Oakland
- Career Opportunity: New Orleans Independent Police Monitor, Attorney I
- Career Opportunity: Advocacy Center, Director of Community Advocacy