Join the FBA Civil Rights Law Section, in partnership with the New Orleans Chapter,
for the first—and soon to be annual—Civil Rights Étouffée CLE in New Orleans on
Friday April, 7, 2107 from 8:30am – 5:00pm CDT.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Public Service Opportunity: Part-Time Coordinator for New Orleans 2020 Criminal Justice Reform Platform
- Career Opportunity: Howard University School of Law, Tenure-Track Faculty
- Career Opportunity: Innocence Project (New York), Executive Director
- Career Opportunity: The Promise of Justice Initiative, Staff Attorney- Civil Litigation
- Full-time U.S. Magistrate Judge Vacancy