Congratulations to former Gillis Long Summer Intern, Morgan Moone! Morgan recently accepted a fellowship with Refugee Solidarity Network! She is now fundraising to support her expenses in Turkey. Learn more at https://www.fundedjustice.com/RefugeeAid?utm_campaign=share-campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_source=03-2017.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunities: New Orleans Workers’ Center for Racial Justice
- Fellowship Opportunity: Law Office of Helen Lawrence, Immigration Bridge Fellowship
- Fellowship Opportunity: Center for Constitutional Rights, 2018 Bertha Justice Fellowships
- Career Opportunities: Columbia Law School Human Rights Institute, Managing Director and Legal Fellow
- Fellowship Opportunity: Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights, 2018-2019 Wilson Fellowship