Congratulations to former Gillis Long Summer Intern, Morgan Moone! Morgan recently accepted a fellowship with Refugee Solidarity Network! She is now fundraising to support her expenses in Turkey. Learn more at https://www.fundedjustice.com/RefugeeAid?utm_campaign=share-campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_source=03-2017.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, Assistant Clinical Professor- Coordinator of Skills and Experiential Learning
- Career Opportunity: Young Center for Immigrant Children’s Rights: NY Supervising Attorney
- Career Opportunity: Kids in Need of Defense, Pro Bono Coordinating Attorney
- Career Opportunities: Southern Poverty Law Center
- Fellowship Opportunity: ABA Center for Innovation-Microsoft NextGen Fellow