Congratulations to former Gillis Long Summer Intern, Morgan Moone! Morgan recently accepted a fellowship with Refugee Solidarity Network! She is now fundraising to support her expenses in Turkey. Learn more at https://www.fundedjustice.com/RefugeeAid?utm_campaign=share-campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_source=03-2017.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Summer Fellowship Opportunity: Access to Justice Tech Fellows
- Fellowship Opportunity: Resolution Systems Institute
- Fellowship Opportunity: Rural Summer Legal Corps Project, Southeast Louisiana Legal Services
- Career Opportunity: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, Staff Attorney in Baton Rouge
- Summer Opportunity: Louisiana Capital Assistance Center, Summer Law Clerk