Congratulations to former Gillis Long Summer Intern, Morgan Moone! Morgan recently accepted a fellowship with Refugee Solidarity Network! She is now fundraising to support her expenses in Turkey. Learn more at https://www.fundedjustice.com/RefugeeAid?utm_campaign=share-campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_source=03-2017.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Fellowship Opportunity: New Orleans Bar Association & New Orleans Bar Foundation (NOBF), Veterans Justice Fellowship Application
- Career Opportunities: Southern Poverty Law Center
- Career Opportunity: Community Legal Services (CLS) of Philadelphia, Attorney- Welfare Unit
- Career Opportunity: American Friends Service Committee Immigrant Rights Program, Staff Attorney
- Career Opportunity: Vera Institute of Justice, Director, New Orleans Office