Congratulations to former Gillis Long Summer Intern, Morgan Moone! Morgan recently accepted a fellowship with Refugee Solidarity Network! She is now fundraising to support her expenses in Turkey. Learn more at https://www.fundedjustice.com/RefugeeAid?utm_campaign=share-campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_source=03-2017.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: Civil Liberties Defense Center, Associate Activist Attorney
- Summer Internship Opportunity: Legal Services Center of Harvard Law School
- Career Opportunities: Southern Poverty Law Center, Senior Staff Attorney and Outreach Paralegal
- Job Opportunity: Louisiana State Bar Association’s Access to Justice Dept., Administrative Assistant
- Louisiana Appleseed Hosting Free Immigration Court CLE