Congratulations to former Gillis Long Summer Intern, Morgan Moone! Morgan recently accepted a fellowship with Refugee Solidarity Network! She is now fundraising to support her expenses in Turkey. Learn more at https://www.fundedjustice.com/RefugeeAid?utm_campaign=share-campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_source=03-2017.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: ACLU of Pennsylvania, Smart Justice Campaign Director
- Career Opportunity: Transgender Law Center, Litigation Director
- Fellowship Opportunity: Columbia Law School Human Rights Institute
- Career Opportunity: Acadiana Legal Services Corporation
- Fellowship Opportunity: ABA Law Practice Division (LP) Fellowship