We will be hosting the NLG Southern Regional Conference this weekend at school. Registration can be found here. Students can qualify for Skills credit by attending the Friday CLE on non-unanimous juries; more information on the process is available here.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, Assistant Clinical Professor- Coordinator of Skills and Experiential Learning
- Career Opportunity: Young Center for Immigrant Children’s Rights: NY Supervising Attorney
- Career Opportunity: Kids in Need of Defense, Pro Bono Coordinating Attorney
- Career Opportunities: Southern Poverty Law Center
- Fellowship Opportunity: ABA Center for Innovation-Microsoft NextGen Fellow