We will be hosting the NLG Southern Regional Conference this weekend at school. Registration can be found here. Students can qualify for Skills credit by attending the Friday CLE on non-unanimous juries; more information on the process is available here.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: ACLU of Pennsylvania, Smart Justice Campaign Director
- Career Opportunity: Transgender Law Center, Litigation Director
- Fellowship Opportunity: Columbia Law School Human Rights Institute
- Career Opportunity: Acadiana Legal Services Corporation
- Fellowship Opportunity: ABA Law Practice Division (LP) Fellowship