We will be hosting the NLG Southern Regional Conference this weekend at school. Registration can be found here. Students can qualify for Skills credit by attending the Friday CLE on non-unanimous juries; more information on the process is available here.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Internship Opportunity: Louisiana State Bar Association, Suit Up for the Future
- Inside Out: Reflections on Incarceration in Louisiana, Opening Reception
- John R. Justice Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Opportunities: Southern Poverty Law Center
- Career Opportunity: Court Watch NOLA, Chapter Development Specialist