We will be hosting the NLG Southern Regional Conference this weekend at school. Registration can be found here. Students can qualify for Skills credit by attending the Friday CLE on non-unanimous juries; more information on the process is available here.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: Water Protector Legal Collective, Executive Director
- Peggy Browning Fund: Deadline Approaching
- Career Opportunity: Advocacy Center, Financial Access Inclusion and Resources (FAIR) Case Manager
- Career Opportunity: The Justice & Accountability Center of Louisiana, Staff Attorney
- Summer Internship Opportunity: Jerome N. Frank Legal Services Organization of Yale Law School