We will be hosting the NLG Southern Regional Conference this weekend at school. Registration can be found here. Students can qualify for Skills credit by attending the Friday CLE on non-unanimous juries; more information on the process is available here.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunities: New Orleans Workers’ Center for Racial Justice
- Fellowship Opportunity: Law Office of Helen Lawrence, Immigration Bridge Fellowship
- Fellowship Opportunity: Center for Constitutional Rights, 2018 Bertha Justice Fellowships
- Career Opportunities: Columbia Law School Human Rights Institute, Managing Director and Legal Fellow
- Fellowship Opportunity: Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights, 2018-2019 Wilson Fellowship