We will be hosting the NLG Southern Regional Conference this weekend at school. Registration can be found here. Students can qualify for Skills credit by attending the Friday CLE on non-unanimous juries; more information on the process is available here.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunities: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, Staff Attorney and Volunteer Coordinator
- Career Opportunities: CrescentCare Legal Services, Senior Attorney and Staff Attorney
- Career Opportunity: Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, Program Director- Advocacy Center
- Career Opportunity: Human Rights Watch, Senior Research and Advocate on Poverty & Inequality
- Career Opportunities: Transgender Law Center