We will be hosting the NLG Southern Regional Conference this weekend at school. Registration can be found here. Students can qualify for Skills credit by attending the Friday CLE on non-unanimous juries; more information on the process is available here.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Upcoming Webinar: Center for Constitutional Rights presents “Doing the Right Thing: Working in Public Interest Law”
- Fellowship Opportunity: U.S. Department of State, Veterans Innovation Partnership Fellowship
- Career Opportunity: The Bronx Defenders, Staff Attorney
- Career Opportunity: CrescentCare Legal Services, Staff Attorney
- Career Opportunity: UCLA School of Law, Associate Director of the Veterans Justice Clinic