We will be hosting the NLG Southern Regional Conference this weekend at school. Registration can be found here. Students can qualify for Skills credit by attending the Friday CLE on non-unanimous juries; more information on the process is available here.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: The Promise of Justice Initiative, Staff Attorney
- Career Opportunity: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, Staff Attorney
- JAC Seeking Skadden Fellow Applicant
- Career Opportunity: Massachusetts Law Reform Institute, Racial Equity & Justice Attorney
- Career Opportunity: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, Domestic Violence Project Staff Attorney