Southern Poverty Law Center is hiring! Please see the job announcements below:
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Incubator Opportunity: California Lawyers for the Arts
- Career Opportunity: Community Justice Project, Research and Advocacy Associate
- Fellowship Opportunity: The Jerome N. Frank Legal Services Organization of Yale Law School
- Fellowship Opportunity: The Louisiana Capital Assistance Center
- Peggy Browning Fellowship Applications Now Being Accepted