AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Fellowship Opportunity: New Orleans Bar Association & New Orleans Bar Foundation (NOBF), Veterans Justice Fellowship Application
- Career Opportunities: Southern Poverty Law Center
- Career Opportunity: Community Legal Services (CLS) of Philadelphia, Attorney- Welfare Unit
- Career Opportunity: American Friends Service Committee Immigrant Rights Program, Staff Attorney
- Career Opportunity: Vera Institute of Justice, Director, New Orleans Office
This entry was posted on September 1st, 2017