Reprieve seeks applicants for Fellowship positions at our headquarters in London or with any of our partner organisations, including our sister organisation Reprieve US in New York. Reprieve will also consider applications for fellowships based in other locations that are relevant to the fellowship opportunity. As Reprieve is not able to provide direct funding, we ask applicants to seek sponsorship from Equal Justice Works, law school‐funds and other public interest fellowships to begin in 2018.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunities: New Orleans Workers’ Center for Racial Justice
- Fellowship Opportunity: Law Office of Helen Lawrence, Immigration Bridge Fellowship
- Fellowship Opportunity: Center for Constitutional Rights, 2018 Bertha Justice Fellowships
- Career Opportunities: Columbia Law School Human Rights Institute, Managing Director and Legal Fellow
- Fellowship Opportunity: Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights, 2018-2019 Wilson Fellowship