Reprieve seeks applicants for Fellowship positions at our headquarters in London or with any of our partner organisations, including our sister organisation Reprieve US in New York. Reprieve will also consider applications for fellowships based in other locations that are relevant to the fellowship opportunity. As Reprieve is not able to provide direct funding, we ask applicants to seek sponsorship from Equal Justice Works, law school‐funds and other public interest fellowships to begin in 2018.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Fellowship Opportunity: New Orleans Bar Association & New Orleans Bar Foundation (NOBF), Veterans Justice Fellowship Application
- Career Opportunities: Southern Poverty Law Center
- Career Opportunity: Community Legal Services (CLS) of Philadelphia, Attorney- Welfare Unit
- Career Opportunity: American Friends Service Committee Immigrant Rights Program, Staff Attorney
- Career Opportunity: Vera Institute of Justice, Director, New Orleans Office