Reprieve seeks applicants for Fellowship positions at our headquarters in London or with any of our partner organisations, including our sister organisation Reprieve US in New York. Reprieve will also consider applications for fellowships based in other locations that are relevant to the fellowship opportunity. As Reprieve is not able to provide direct funding, we ask applicants to seek sponsorship from Equal Justice Works, law school‐funds and other public interest fellowships to begin in 2018.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: Water Protector Legal Collective, Executive Director
- Peggy Browning Fund: Deadline Approaching
- Career Opportunity: Advocacy Center, Financial Access Inclusion and Resources (FAIR) Case Manager
- Career Opportunity: The Justice & Accountability Center of Louisiana, Staff Attorney
- Summer Internship Opportunity: Jerome N. Frank Legal Services Organization of Yale Law School