Reprieve seeks applicants for Fellowship positions at our headquarters in London or with any of our partner organisations, including our sister organisation Reprieve US in New York. Reprieve will also consider applications for fellowships based in other locations that are relevant to the fellowship opportunity. As Reprieve is not able to provide direct funding, we ask applicants to seek sponsorship from Equal Justice Works, law school‐funds and other public interest fellowships to begin in 2018.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Summer Opportunity: 2019 Access to Justice Tech Fellows Program
- Career Opportunity: American Civil Liberties Union of Louisiana, 2019 Racial Justice Fellow
- Career Opportunity: The Pro Bono Project, Staff Attorney- Successions and Advance Directives
- Career Opportunity: Civil Liberties Defense Center, Associate Activist Attorney
- Summer Internship Opportunity: Legal Services Center of Harvard Law School