Reprieve seeks applicants for Fellowship positions at our headquarters in London or with any of our partner organisations, including our sister organisation Reprieve US in New York. Reprieve will also consider applications for fellowships based in other locations that are relevant to the fellowship opportunity. As Reprieve is not able to provide direct funding, we ask applicants to seek sponsorship from Equal Justice Works, law school‐funds and other public interest fellowships to begin in 2018.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: UCLA School of Law, Associate Director of the Veterans Justice Clinic
- Career Opportunities: Judicial Administrator’s Office–Louisiana Supreme Court
- Job Opportunities: University Network for Human Rights
- Public Service Opportunity: Part-Time Coordinator for New Orleans 2020 Criminal Justice Reform Platform
- Career Opportunity: Howard University School of Law, Tenure-Track Faculty