Work with Philadelphia’s DA-Elect Larry Krasner. New job and internship postings for attorneys and students of all levels of experience. The Philly DA’s Office will be among the most progressive in the country with a commitment to ending mass incarceration and cash bail, reforming civil asset forfeiture, and eliminating the death penalty. Apply here.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: UCLA School of Law, Associate Director of the Veterans Justice Clinic
- Career Opportunities: Judicial Administrator’s Office–Louisiana Supreme Court
- Job Opportunities: University Network for Human Rights
- Public Service Opportunity: Part-Time Coordinator for New Orleans 2020 Criminal Justice Reform Platform
- Career Opportunity: Howard University School of Law, Tenure-Track Faculty