Work with Philadelphia’s DA-Elect Larry Krasner. New job and internship postings for attorneys and students of all levels of experience. The Philly DA’s Office will be among the most progressive in the country with a commitment to ending mass incarceration and cash bail, reforming civil asset forfeiture, and eliminating the death penalty. Apply here.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Summer Opportunity: 2019 Access to Justice Tech Fellows Program
- Career Opportunity: American Civil Liberties Union of Louisiana, 2019 Racial Justice Fellow
- Career Opportunity: The Pro Bono Project, Staff Attorney- Successions and Advance Directives
- Career Opportunity: Civil Liberties Defense Center, Associate Activist Attorney
- Summer Internship Opportunity: Legal Services Center of Harvard Law School