Work with Philadelphia’s DA-Elect Larry Krasner. New job and internship postings for attorneys and students of all levels of experience. The Philly DA’s Office will be among the most progressive in the country with a commitment to ending mass incarceration and cash bail, reforming civil asset forfeiture, and eliminating the death penalty. Apply here.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Upcoming Webinar: Center for Constitutional Rights presents “Doing the Right Thing: Working in Public Interest Law”
- Fellowship Opportunity: U.S. Department of State, Veterans Innovation Partnership Fellowship
- Career Opportunity: The Bronx Defenders, Staff Attorney
- Career Opportunity: CrescentCare Legal Services, Staff Attorney
- Career Opportunity: UCLA School of Law, Associate Director of the Veterans Justice Clinic