Work with Philadelphia’s DA-Elect Larry Krasner. New job and internship postings for attorneys and students of all levels of experience. The Philly DA’s Office will be among the most progressive in the country with a commitment to ending mass incarceration and cash bail, reforming civil asset forfeiture, and eliminating the death penalty. Apply here.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: Water Protector Legal Collective, Executive Director
- Peggy Browning Fund: Deadline Approaching
- Career Opportunity: Advocacy Center, Financial Access Inclusion and Resources (FAIR) Case Manager
- Career Opportunity: The Justice & Accountability Center of Louisiana, Staff Attorney
- Summer Internship Opportunity: Jerome N. Frank Legal Services Organization of Yale Law School