Work with Philadelphia’s DA-Elect Larry Krasner. New job and internship postings for attorneys and students of all levels of experience. The Philly DA’s Office will be among the most progressive in the country with a commitment to ending mass incarceration and cash bail, reforming civil asset forfeiture, and eliminating the death penalty. Apply here.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Summer Fellowship Opportunity: Access to Justice Tech Fellows
- Fellowship Opportunity: Resolution Systems Institute
- Fellowship Opportunity: Rural Summer Legal Corps Project, Southeast Louisiana Legal Services
- Career Opportunity: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, Staff Attorney in Baton Rouge
- Summer Opportunity: Louisiana Capital Assistance Center, Summer Law Clerk