Work with Philadelphia’s DA-Elect Larry Krasner. New job and internship postings for attorneys and students of all levels of experience. The Philly DA’s Office will be among the most progressive in the country with a commitment to ending mass incarceration and cash bail, reforming civil asset forfeiture, and eliminating the death penalty. Apply here.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: Civil Liberties Defense Center, Associate Activist Attorney
- Summer Internship Opportunity: Legal Services Center of Harvard Law School
- Career Opportunities: Southern Poverty Law Center, Senior Staff Attorney and Outreach Paralegal
- Job Opportunity: Louisiana State Bar Association’s Access to Justice Dept., Administrative Assistant
- Louisiana Appleseed Hosting Free Immigration Court CLE