The Louisiana Capital Assistance Center is soliciting applications for summer law clerks. The LCAC represents indigent defendants in capital cases – primarily at trial, but also on direct appeal, in state post-conviction and in federal habeas proceedings.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunities: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, Staff Attorney and Volunteer Coordinator
- Career Opportunities: CrescentCare Legal Services, Senior Attorney and Staff Attorney
- Career Opportunity: Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, Program Director- Advocacy Center
- Career Opportunity: Human Rights Watch, Senior Research and Advocate on Poverty & Inequality
- Career Opportunities: Transgender Law Center