The Louisiana Capital Assistance Center is soliciting applications for summer law clerks. The LCAC represents indigent defendants in capital cases – primarily at trial, but also on direct appeal, in state post-conviction and in federal habeas proceedings.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: The Promise of Justice Initiative, Staff Attorney
- Career Opportunity: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, Staff Attorney
- JAC Seeking Skadden Fellow Applicant
- Career Opportunity: Massachusetts Law Reform Institute, Racial Equity & Justice Attorney
- Career Opportunity: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, Domestic Violence Project Staff Attorney