The Louisiana Capital Assistance Center is soliciting applications for summer law clerks. The LCAC represents indigent defendants in capital cases – primarily at trial, but also on direct appeal, in state post-conviction and in federal habeas proceedings.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Summer Fellowship Opportunity: Access to Justice Tech Fellows
- Fellowship Opportunity: Resolution Systems Institute
- Fellowship Opportunity: Rural Summer Legal Corps Project, Southeast Louisiana Legal Services
- Career Opportunity: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, Staff Attorney in Baton Rouge
- Summer Opportunity: Louisiana Capital Assistance Center, Summer Law Clerk