The Louisiana Capital Assistance Center is soliciting applications for summer law clerks. The LCAC represents indigent defendants in capital cases – primarily at trial, but also on direct appeal, in state post-conviction and in federal habeas proceedings.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Internship Opportunity: Louisiana State Bar Association, Suit Up for the Future
- Inside Out: Reflections on Incarceration in Louisiana, Opening Reception
- John R. Justice Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Opportunities: Southern Poverty Law Center
- Career Opportunity: Court Watch NOLA, Chapter Development Specialist