The Louisiana Capital Assistance Center is soliciting applications for summer law clerks. The LCAC represents indigent defendants in capital cases – primarily at trial, but also on direct appeal, in state post-conviction and in federal habeas proceedings.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: UCLA School of Law, Associate Director of the Veterans Justice Clinic
- Career Opportunities: Judicial Administrator’s Office–Louisiana Supreme Court
- Job Opportunities: University Network for Human Rights
- Public Service Opportunity: Part-Time Coordinator for New Orleans 2020 Criminal Justice Reform Platform
- Career Opportunity: Howard University School of Law, Tenure-Track Faculty