The Louisiana Capital Assistance Center is soliciting applications for summer law clerks. The LCAC represents indigent defendants in capital cases – primarily at trial, but also on direct appeal, in state post-conviction and in federal habeas proceedings.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: Movement Law Lab, Managing Director
- Career Opportunity: The Center for Protest Law and Litigation, Staff Attorney
- Fellowship Opportunity: The Sustainable Economies Law Center
- Career Opportunity: SLLS, VOCA Staff Attorney
- Career Opportunity: The Louisiana Budget Project, Safety Net Policy Advocate