Civil Rights Corps is a non-profit organization dedicated to challenging systemic injustice in the American legal system. We work with individuals accused and convicted of crimes, their families and communities, people currently or formerly incarcerated, activists, organizers, judges, and government officials to challenge mass human caging and to create a legal system that promotes equality and human freedom. Civil Rights Corps engages in advocacy and public education and specializes in innovative, systemic civil rights litigation with the goal of resensitizing the legal system and our culture to the injustice and brutality that characterize the contemporary American criminal system.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, Staff Attorney (BR office)
- Career Opportunity: Innovation Law Lab, Staff Attorney
- Career Opportunities: Acadiana Legal Services
- Career Opportunities: Southern Poverty Law Center, Florida Offices
- Career Opportunity: Coalition of Immokalee Workers (CIW), Deputy General Counsel