The Homeless Persons Representation Project (HPRP) is looking for an attorney with 1-6 years of experience to join its team, working to end homelessness in Maryland. Below is the announcement.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: The Bronx Defenders, Staff Attorney
- Career Opportunity: CrescentCare Legal Services, Staff Attorney
- Career Opportunity: UCLA School of Law, Associate Director of the Veterans Justice Clinic
- Career Opportunities: Judicial Administrator’s Office–Louisiana Supreme Court
- Job Opportunities: University Network for Human Rights