The Louisiana Office of Student Financial Assistance (LOSFA), a program of the Board of Regents, will be accepting applications for the John R. Justice Student Loan Repayment Program January 1- April 30, 2019, for eligible prosecutors and public defenders across the state.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Upcoming Webinar: Center for Constitutional Rights presents “Doing the Right Thing: Working in Public Interest Law”
- Fellowship Opportunity: U.S. Department of State, Veterans Innovation Partnership Fellowship
- Career Opportunity: The Bronx Defenders, Staff Attorney
- Career Opportunity: CrescentCare Legal Services, Staff Attorney
- Career Opportunity: UCLA School of Law, Associate Director of the Veterans Justice Clinic