The Legal Services Center of Harvard Law School seeks law students to serve as interns this coming summer.
For more information about the program visit: http://www.legalservicescenter.org/students-clinics/summer-fellows-program/
Our summer program runs from Monday, May 20th – Friday, July 26th, 2019. (Note: on a case-by-case basis, we will also consider split-summers and summer schedules that begin before May 20th and/or end after July 26th).
Located at the crossroads of Jamaica Plain and Roxbury, the Legal Services Center is Harvard Law School’s largest clinical placement, housing multiple clinics and providing direct legal services to hundreds of low-and-moderate income residents in the Greater Boston area each year. Our longstanding mission is to educate law students for practice and professional service while simultaneously meeting the critical legal needs of the community.
Summer interns will work in one of the following clinical areas:
* Federal Tax Clinic<http://www.legalservicescenter.org/students-clinics/federal-tax-clinic/>
* Predatory Lending Clinic<http://www.legalservicescenter.org/get-legal-help/students-and-clinics/predatory-lending/>
* Project on Predatory Student Lending<http://www.legalservicescenter.org/get-legal-help/students-and-clinics/predatory-lending/>
* Veterans Legal Clinic<http://www.legalservicescenter.org/get-legal-help/students-and-clinics/veterans-legal-clinic/> – Veterans Justice Project
* Veterans Legal Clinic<http://www.legalservicescenter.org/get-legal-help/students-and-clinics/estate-planning/> – Estate Planning Project