Advancement Project National Office is seeking candidates for legal internships for spring 2020 and summer 2020. Internships will based in our National Office, located in Washington, DC. Legal interns will work closely with our staff of attorneys, organizers and communications strategists to support our grassroots-led campaign partners in cities across the United States. These positions operate under the direct supervision of intern coordinators.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- 2021 Robert Masur Fellowship in Civil Liberties
- Career Opportunity: Louisiana Appleseed, Policy Analyst
- Fellowship Opportunity: Alabama Disabilities Advocacy Program, Voting Rights Law Fellow
- Fellowship Opportunity: The Governor’s Fellows Program in Louisiana Government
- Career Opportunity: LCCR, Staff Attorney