Advancement Project National Office is seeking candidates for legal internships for spring 2020 and summer 2020. Internships will based in our National Office, located in Washington, DC. Legal interns will work closely with our staff of attorneys, organizers and communications strategists to support our grassroots-led campaign partners in cities across the United States. These positions operate under the direct supervision of intern coordinators.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Internship Opportunity: The Vera Institute of Justice
- Upcoming Workshop: The Road to Zero: A Strategic Approach to Student Loans
- Career Opportunity: Law Office of William Most, Associate
- Peggy Browning Fund Adds Another New Fellowship
- Career Opportunity: ACLU of Louisiana, Immigration Detention Attorney