Advancement Project National Office is seeking candidates for legal internships for spring 2020 and summer 2020. Internships will based in our National Office, located in Washington, DC. Legal interns will work closely with our staff of attorneys, organizers and communications strategists to support our grassroots-led campaign partners in cities across the United States. These positions operate under the direct supervision of intern coordinators.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: Movement Law Lab, Managing Director
- Career Opportunity: The Center for Protest Law and Litigation, Staff Attorney
- Fellowship Opportunity: The Sustainable Economies Law Center
- Career Opportunity: SLLS, VOCA Staff Attorney
- Career Opportunity: The Louisiana Budget Project, Safety Net Policy Advocate