Kids in Need of Defense (KIND)’s Family Separation and Special Programs team is looking for a remote summer intern to work on unaccompanied minors’ claims in immigration proceedings as well as damages claims against the federal government under the Federal Tort Claims Act for harm suffered under the family separation policies.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: Massachusetts Law Reform Institute, Racial Equity & Justice Attorney
- Career Opportunity: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, Domestic Violence Project Staff Attorney
- Summer Internship Opportunity: Kids in Need of Defense (KIND)
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services is Hiring!
- OPD Needs Volunteer Attorneys!