Kids in Need of Defense (KIND)’s Family Separation and Special Programs team is looking for a remote summer intern to work on unaccompanied minors’ claims in immigration proceedings as well as damages claims against the federal government under the Federal Tort Claims Act for harm suffered under the family separation policies.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: Movement Law Lab, Managing Director
- Career Opportunity: The Center for Protest Law and Litigation, Staff Attorney
- Fellowship Opportunity: The Sustainable Economies Law Center
- Career Opportunity: SLLS, VOCA Staff Attorney
- Career Opportunity: The Louisiana Budget Project, Safety Net Policy Advocate