Kids in Need of Defense (KIND)’s Family Separation and Special Programs team is looking for a remote summer intern to work on unaccompanied minors’ claims in immigration proceedings as well as damages claims against the federal government under the Federal Tort Claims Act for harm suffered under the family separation policies.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Employment Opportunities: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services
- Career Opportunity: TakeRoot Justice, Staff Attorney
- Career Opportunities: The Legal Rights Center, Deputy Director of Community Legal Services
- Legal Aid Services of Oregon & Oregon Law Center – Directors of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Career Opportunity: East Bay Community Law Center, Community Economic Justice Clinic