Kids in Need of Defense (KIND)’s Family Separation and Special Programs team is looking for a remote summer intern to work on unaccompanied minors’ claims in immigration proceedings as well as damages claims against the federal government under the Federal Tort Claims Act for harm suffered under the family separation policies.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- 2021 Robert Masur Fellowship in Civil Liberties
- Career Opportunity: Louisiana Appleseed, Policy Analyst
- Fellowship Opportunity: Alabama Disabilities Advocacy Program, Voting Rights Law Fellow
- Fellowship Opportunity: The Governor’s Fellows Program in Louisiana Government
- Career Opportunity: LCCR, Staff Attorney