The Massachusetts Law Reform Institute (MLRI) is hiring a Racial Equity & Justice Attorney to direct its Racial Equity & Justice Project. Please click here for more information about the position & how to apply.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: Massachusetts Law Reform Institute, Racial Equity & Justice Attorney
- Career Opportunity: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, Domestic Violence Project Staff Attorney
- Summer Internship Opportunity: Kids in Need of Defense (KIND)
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services is Hiring!
- OPD Needs Volunteer Attorneys!