The Lawyers’ Committee is seeking an attorney with approx. 3-6 years of post-JD experience to join its Fair Housing & Community Development Project. The job posting is available here: https://lawyerscommittee.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Associate-Counsel-or-Counsel-8.2020.pdf.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: Program Coordinator for the Center for Protest Law and Litigation
- Career Opportunity: Washington Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights, Attorney
- Career Opportunity: The Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law
- Career Opportunity: LA Fair Housing Action Center, Eviction Defense Project Attorney
- Career Opportunity: Southeast Immigrant Freedom Initiative of the SPLC