The Washington Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights is currently looking to hire an attorney for its Prisoners’ Rights project. Learn more: https://www.washlaw.org/about-us/employment-at-wlc/prisoners-rights-litigation-attorney/
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: Movement Law Lab, Managing Director
- Career Opportunity: The Center for Protest Law and Litigation, Staff Attorney
- Fellowship Opportunity: The Sustainable Economies Law Center
- Career Opportunity: SLLS, VOCA Staff Attorney
- Career Opportunity: The Louisiana Budget Project, Safety Net Policy Advocate