Law for Black Lives is seeking applicants for 2021 summer internships. Interns will have the opportunity to engage with its multi-faceted approach to movement lawyering, community engagement, policy change, and participatory democracy. The internship program is a partnership between Detroit Justice Center, Amistad Law Project, Community Justice Project, and Law for Black Lives. The application deadline for 2Ls is November 1st and the deadline for 1Ls is December 15th. Apply for the internship here!
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: Just Futures Law, Remote Staff Attorney (1 year position)
- Career Opportunity: Criminal Justice- Project Specialist Manager
- Career Opportunities: Bay Area Legal Aid
- Internship Opportunity: Law for Black Lives, 2021 Summer Internship
- Career Opportunity: The Center for Constitutional Rights, Senior Managing Attorney, Southern Regional Office