Law for Black Lives is seeking applicants for 2021 summer internships. Interns will have the opportunity to engage with its multi-faceted approach to movement lawyering, community engagement, policy change, and participatory democracy. The internship program is a partnership between Detroit Justice Center, Amistad Law Project, Community Justice Project, and Law for Black Lives. The application deadline for 2Ls is November 1st and the deadline for 1Ls is December 15th. Apply for the internship here!
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- 2021 Robert Masur Fellowship in Civil Liberties
- Career Opportunity: Louisiana Appleseed, Policy Analyst
- Fellowship Opportunity: Alabama Disabilities Advocacy Program, Voting Rights Law Fellow
- Fellowship Opportunity: The Governor’s Fellows Program in Louisiana Government
- Career Opportunity: LCCR, Staff Attorney