The Louisiana Center for Children’s Rights is looking for a Louisiana licensed attorney for their Children’s Defense Team who is a client-centered and zealous advocate. Their ideal candidate will have experience as a juvenile defender or demonstrated dedication and commitment to young people.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- 2021 Robert Masur Fellowship in Civil Liberties
- Career Opportunity: Louisiana Appleseed, Policy Analyst
- Fellowship Opportunity: Alabama Disabilities Advocacy Program, Voting Rights Law Fellow
- Fellowship Opportunity: The Governor’s Fellows Program in Louisiana Government
- Career Opportunity: LCCR, Staff Attorney