Louisiana Appleseed is hiring a Policy Analyst! The ideal candidate is interested in working at intersection of law and policy using data, law, and maps to advocate for systemic change and solving problems at their root cause. The new position carries an opportunity for growth, plus benefits including health, dental, 401(k), paid sick days, and paid vacation after 1 year of service. Louisiana Appleseed is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all persons regardless of religion, race, gender, age, nationality or sexual orientation.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- 2021 Robert Masur Fellowship in Civil Liberties
- Career Opportunity: Louisiana Appleseed, Policy Analyst
- Fellowship Opportunity: Alabama Disabilities Advocacy Program, Voting Rights Law Fellow
- Fellowship Opportunity: The Governor’s Fellows Program in Louisiana Government
- Career Opportunity: LCCR, Staff Attorney