Looking to intern with organizations working to train and skill up Movement Lawyers? Join Law for Black Lives for its Summer 2022 Internship Program! Interns will work on a varied caseload including advocacy, direct representation, litigation, community education, and research. They will engage with our multi-faceted approach to movement lawyering, community engagement, policy change, and participatory democracy.
AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: City of New Orleans Independent Police Monitor
- Internship Opportunity: Law for Black Lives
- Employment Opportunities: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services
- Career Opportunity: TakeRoot Justice, Staff Attorney
- Career Opportunities: The Legal Rights Center, Deputy Director of Community Legal Services