AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: Water Protector Legal Collective, Executive Director
- Peggy Browning Fund: Deadline Approaching
- Career Opportunity: Advocacy Center, Financial Access Inclusion and Resources (FAIR) Case Manager
- Career Opportunity: The Justice & Accountability Center of Louisiana, Staff Attorney
- Summer Internship Opportunity: Jerome N. Frank Legal Services Organization of Yale Law School
Category Archives: Events
Clinical Professors Hiroko Kusuda and Ramona Fernandez participated in PB&J’s Immigration and Family Law CLE on September 4, 2014.
The Guantánamo Public Memory Project is a traveling exhibit that examines the history of the U.S. naval base in Guantánamo Bay, Cuba from multiple perspectives and raises questions about U.S.-Cuban relations, civil liberties, national security, and public memory in the past, present, … Continue reading
As mentioned in a recent Times Picayune article, Professor Hiroko Kusuda will participate in an immigration CLE event this September. Participants will receive six hours of free continuing legal education credit.