AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Peggy Browning Fellowship Applications Now Being Accepted
- Student Job Opportunity: Student Worker for Judicial Administrator’s Office
- Career Opportunities: Transgender Law Center, Attorney Positions
- Jobs and Internships in Philadelphia DA Office
- Career Opportunity: ACLU of Louisiana, Executive Director
Category Archives: Internships
New York Lawyers for the Public Interest (NYLPI), a non-profit civil rights law firm, pioneered the practice of community lawyering in the five boroughs of New York City. Our attorneys, community organizers, social workers and administrative staff work closely with … Continue reading
The Pro Bono Project featured an article on the Gillis Long Summer Interns placed in their office! Congratulations to all interns on a successful summer!! Read the full article.
International Rights Advocates is accepting applications for the Fall 2014 and Spring 2015 cycles of the Legal Internship Program to support work on international human rights cases, which employ legal strategies to hold multinational corporations accountable for human rights abuses. The … Continue reading