AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Career Opportunity: The Pro Bono Project, Staff Attorney- Successions and Advance Directives
- Career Opportunity: Civil Liberties Defense Center, Associate Activist Attorney
- Summer Internship Opportunity: Legal Services Center of Harvard Law School
- Career Opportunities: Southern Poverty Law Center, Senior Staff Attorney and Outreach Paralegal
- Job Opportunity: Louisiana State Bar Association’s Access to Justice Dept., Administrative Assistant
Category Archives: Loan Repayment Assistance Program
The Louisiana Office of Student Financial Assistance (LOSFA), a program of the Board of Regents, will be accepting applications for the John R. Justice Student Loan Repayment Program January 1- April 30, 2019, for eligible prosecutors and public defenders across … Continue reading
The 2016 Application Loan Cycle will open on Monday, February 29, 2016. The deadline for application submissions is Monday, March 28, 2016 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time. Learn More>>>
Loyola College of Law graduates employed in qualifying public service positions may now apply for the Loan Repayment Assistance Program. Learn more and apply at www.loyno.edu/gillislong.
Please remember to submit your application for Loan Repayment Assistance TODAY! Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Christina Luwisch at 504-861-5762.
Reminder: Please submit LRAP applications by Monday, September 15, 2014! Many Loyola College of Law graduates devote their careers to public service work as advocates for traditionally under-served communities. Given a significant law school debt burden, such careers might not … Continue reading