AboutLawyers for Others, the blog of the Gillis Long Poverty Law Center, provides law students and alumni access to information on public service job opportunities, programs, and events.
Visit our Website
- Summer Fellowship Opportunity: Access to Justice Tech Fellows
- Fellowship Opportunity: Resolution Systems Institute
- Fellowship Opportunity: Rural Summer Legal Corps Project, Southeast Louisiana Legal Services
- Career Opportunity: Southeast Louisiana Legal Services, Staff Attorney in Baton Rouge
- Summer Opportunity: Louisiana Capital Assistance Center, Summer Law Clerk
Category Archives: Loan Repayment Assistance Program
The 2016 Application Loan Cycle will open on Monday, February 29, 2016. The deadline for application submissions is Monday, March 28, 2016 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time. Learn More>>>
Loyola College of Law graduates employed in qualifying public service positions may now apply for the Loan Repayment Assistance Program. Learn more and apply at www.loyno.edu/gillislong.
Please remember to submit your application for Loan Repayment Assistance TODAY! Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Christina Luwisch at 504-861-5762.
Reminder: Please submit LRAP applications by Monday, September 15, 2014! Many Loyola College of Law graduates devote their careers to public service work as advocates for traditionally under-served communities. Given a significant law school debt burden, such careers might not … Continue reading